We facilitate everyday life for thousands of entrepreneurs and accountants
We allow business owners to make better decisions and accountants to focus on advising their clients.
One year after our creation, more than 1,000 SMEs use Pennylane every day, and more than 100 accounting firms have adopted our solution. Our objective for the year? Become the favorite all-in-one financial tool for French startups and SMEs. After that? Europe!
To accomplish this goal, we need the best-performing fintech team. If you are curious, humble and want to have a positive and measurable impact on the activity of thousands of entrepreneurs, join us!
Arthur Waller, CEO and co-founder
What makes us a remote-friendly organization?
- Processes: We’ve been a remote-first tech team from the start as our tech cofounders, Quentin and Thierry, live in different French regions. All of our processes were designed having this in mind.
- Wellness: We want you to work comfortably. We offer a comprehensive package covering for all your work expenses: coworking space membership and any equipment you might need.
- Events: You'll be part of the team, wherever you work from: you’ll be invited to our monthly remote events, quarterly tech meetings in Paris, and yearly offsite with the whole company.
- Language: As we’ve launched in France only (for now!), our website is in French but the code is obviously documented in English and our team fluent.
We want to change the life of thousands of entrepreneurs throughout Europe with our solution.
We are scaling at a rapid pace with one goal in mind: become one of the fintech leaders within 2-3 years.
The learning curve
We have great tech mentors and experienced engineers with whom you can share and learn from every day.
We do our best to develop a culture based on trust, autonomy, and benevolence so you can feel like you're in the right place.
Perks & Benefits
- - A competitive package + Company shares
- - Great health benefits
- - Apple Hardware
- - Budget to work from a coworking space or buy equipment to work from home
- - Monthly remote events and one offsite with the whole company once a year
- - Career tracks to make sure you can keep learning and growing within Pennylane.
- - Screening call with a recruiter
- - Case study to do from home
- - Debrief with one of the tech cofounder
- - Fit interview with the other tech co-founder
Back-end: Ruby on Rails