2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: All others
- Represent the company as a professional AML/CTF compliance expert with all parties, internal and external
- Support global Compliance Officers, Compliance Operations Director, and executive management leveraging professional communication and presentations, solid understanding and familiarity of available technology, and deep understanding and knowledge of regulatory expectations and risk.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) and provide support for business line operations throughout the company on Compliance, AML, and investigative related issues
- Serve as mentor to other Compliance staff members providing support and guidance that is well founded in industry best practices
- Actively manage FIU investigators and investigation teams globally, ensuring adherence to SLAs and internal quality standards
- Provide professional and robust reporting on operational metrics, developing trends, and evolving risks to senior management on a regular basis
- Assess current controls and implement enhancements to ensure robust and comprehensive Compliance program
- Develop controls to address and protect the company from evolving ML and TF typologies
- File Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) or equivalent with national authorities when necessary
- Ensure that all procedures are documented, appropriate and accurate, authoring new procedures, or enhancing existing ones as necessary
- Develop strong relationships with various law enforcement agencies globally and ensure adequate and timely responses to all law enforcement inquiries
- Develop and maintain periodic reports for various business functions
- Communicate effectively to coordinate cross-functional projects
- Identify and develop workflow efficiencies
- Respond to 314(b) inquiries, when/if required
- Conduct AML and TF investigations for potential SAR filings
- Ability to review, analyze, and document findings of transaction monitoring alerts
- 10 years minimum experience in a compliance role at a financial institution or equivalent with increasing levels of responsibility
- 5 years minimum experience in an investigative role, or equivalent
- 3 years management experience in financial investigations
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- CAMS certification preferred
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- Executive level presentation skills leveraging Slides, Keynote, Powerpoint, etc.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to take ownership of work product and consistently deliver results
- Adaptability to global business needs
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing regulatory environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈