The Airship Services practice helps digital marketers become the best multi-channel marketers in the industry. You will be part of our team that is home to mobile and digital experts that are trusted advisors to the largest brands around the globe.
As the Project Delivery Analyst for the Airship Services team, you will manage the intake, resourcing, status and revenue recognition reporting for all Airship Services projects. You will also manage larger, more complex projects directly, providing traditional project management support and reporting to ensure project deliverables are met on-time. As such, this role balances the use of business metrics and resource activities, project status dashboards and implementation of project management tools and techniques. As the Project Delivery Analyst, you will maintain the status of all contracted as well as prospective projects.
You will support and influence the design and integration of data across critical business systems in order to compose reporting and insights for proper resource assignment, capacity planning and revenue recognition reporting.
The best part of working at Airship is our culture of strong cross-functional collaboration and highly integrated teams in sales, customer success, product, and marketing to help you succeed.
● Collaborate regularly with Strategic and Technical Services to properly allocate resources to new projects.
● Maintain constant understanding of project status (percentage complete, blockers to completion and time remaining) through feedback from consultants and project owners; participate in and advise all stakeholders necessary about project statuses.
● Leverage project status data to maintain visibility into current and future resource availability by resource type; adjust allocations/hours/status based on continuous analysis of on-time delivery estimates.
● Monitor new project pipeline data to determine the future demand for services resources by resource type.
● Provide monthly reporting to the finance team for all completed projects that can be billed and revenue recognized.
● Create and run reports for Services Leads that track project status and new customer implementations. Support business case development for additional team resourcing.
● Manage local delivery partner relationships and oversee all outsourced projects.
● Escalate delivery, performance or revenue issues to relevant Strategic or Technical Team Lead.
● Collaborate with Account Management Leads to report on customer product usage and Services team impact to customer retention.
● Establish and utilize standard project management methods for Airship Services to ensure consistency and visibility of project details, measurement and communication.
● Roll-out/train Consultants and Account Managers on the established project management process.
● Lead the large, more complex projects to ensure alignment on objectives, creation and ownership of tasks.
Skills and Experience
● 7 + years of professional experience preferably in an agency or SaaS business model and with an emphasis on marketing technology.
● 5 + years of experience managing projects and working in a project-based delivery team.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
● Analytical skills and experience evaluating data and trends to expose insights and opportunities.
● Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
● Strong organizational, presentation, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
● Proven influencing skills and ability to build rapport and respect across teams.
● Experience working on projects in Jira for status updates, time tracking and reporting tasks.
● Experience with one or more multiple resource allocation tools (Mavenlink, Jira, Tempo, Everhour, or similar).
● Experience with one or multiple project management tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, or similar).
● Experience building and running Salesforce reports and dashboards. (Gainsight, Looker and/or Amplitude a plus)
● Agile or PMP certification is a plus.
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies
rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.