About the Role
The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, has a penchant for problem-solving, and has an interest in being a part of a rapidly growing industry. The candidate should be a well-organized self-starter, and have a record of exemplary performance.
The role is selling Work From Anywhere software to companies in the APAC region, primarily from inbound leads that are taken through a trial and outbound leads that SDRs have created.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets by selling our productivity software to other businesses.
- Develop opportunities at target companies using both your industry network and leads from our sales development, research and marketing teams.
- Successfully project-manage every step of the process of doing a trial of Time Doctor, to ensure prospective customers’ trials are successful.
- Maintain a clean CRM, inputting all details at each stage of the process and knowing all deals of your details, a crucial aspect. Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Generate accurate and recurring weekly forecasts.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience selling technology and/or software solutions in an account executive role
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Proven track record of meeting (and exceeding) ambitious sales quotas
- Highly preferred to have experience working with BPOs, call centers and enterprise customer experience providers
- Ability to present to, interact with, and consult with senior management at target companies
- Experience using industry-leading CRM systems, such as HubSpot or Salesforce
- High degree of emotional intelligence, whether in leading client-facing conversations or partnering with internal stakeholders
- Resiliency, with a willingness to learn, mentor others and receive coaching. Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, completely remote workplace.
- Flexibility and coachability as the company continues to grow
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time