Customer Success Manager - Education & NGO
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 50 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Customer Success Manager - Education, you will grow our business by managing our largest education accounts around the world and helping them achieve measurable teaching and learning objectives. Our belief is simple: making customers better, makes better customers. Your role as a strategic CSM makes that a reality.
The CSM - Education will not only help us activate our largest education customers, but deliver critical feedback and insight to our Product team as they identify new features and capabilities to help develop the next generation of imagination workers (students!). You will partner closely with our Head of Education and Nonprofits, Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives and other CSMs as members of the Education Team at MURAL.
Here's what the role entails:
- Maintain deep customer expertise and knowledge of our product/industry
- Deploy MURAL across the education with a set-up that maximizes growth potential
- Design content and programs to drive usage at a large scale
- Motivate, inspire and teach our customers how MURAL can add value to their university/school
- Monitor usage and report regularly to customers
- Spot opportunities to upsell value added services
- Collaborate with Sales on large-scale education renewals in your portfolio
- Collaborate with Product team on how to improve the product to meet customer needs
- Collaborate with Marketing team on events and content
The top candidate will be able to convey how exciting and innovative our software is, in-person and at a distance. You will turn our current customer base into MURAL fanatics by showing how easy and fun it is to collaborate in MURAL. We are obsessed with creating a world-class customer experience and looking for candidates who share our fiercely customer-centric mindset.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years experience in SaaS Customer Success, ideally with higher education customers (private and public colleges / universities)
- A keen understanding of how large universities/schools work and operate
- Ability to manage and interpret customer behavior through metrics and CRM data
- Demonstrated success in growing customer relationships
- Excellent presentation and visual communication skills
- The ability to provide exceptional guidance via email, phone, video, and in person
- Empathetic, with a passion to help staff/faculty/students succeed
- Ability to switch contexts, from emails to demos to internal meetings and more
- Drive to constantly find better ways to solve problem
- A willingness to contribute to our customer success and share your expertise with others
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
- Flexibility to work across different time zones (customers, teammates)
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility with schedule
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈