Customer Success Manager (French speaking)
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
Category: Customer Service
Our Customer Success Managers (CSM) are the ambassadors for the Platform.sh brand. CSM’s operate in an account manager role, and are responsible for a client portfolio. They lead communications in times of change or problem resolution, and foster a healthy working relationship with their clients. CSMs proactively help identify ways in which the client can interact with Platform.sh to increase their productivity and results. They know the intricate needs and challenges of their client portfolio and deeply care about their success.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Have a deep understanding of your clients’ short term needs, and able to convert that to long term success.
- Deliver quarterly business reviews that include detailed information about platform use, site health, best practices, and opportunities for early access to platform features.
- Proactively manage the annual renewal process for your client portfolios until completion.
- Perform periodic ticket reviews with clients and identify improvements for your client portfolios.
- Provide standard uptime reports and environmental metrics.
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pre-sales customers, renewals, expansion opportunities, and case studies.
- Partner with Support to assist with client solutions and communication as needed.
- Act as an escalation point during business hours for your client portfolio.
- Partner with the Onboarding team to lead positive client experience and ensure client onboarding success.
- Take on the role of Project Manager for select clients and select client projects.
- Foster goodwill and positively advocate the Platform brand with our customers in the form of partner referrals, testimonials, and case studies.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap.
- Able to identify process improvements, and take ownership of improving internal CSM Team processes.
- Able and willing to collaborate with members of other internal teams to improve the efficiency of inter-departmental processes related to the CSM Team.
- Experience with managing client accounts using a CRM solution such as Salesforce.
- SaaS business acumen.
- Relationship and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate client issues as required.
- Fluent written and verbal English.
- Good knowledge of web application architecture and services (DNS, CDN, web servers, databases, cache layers, etc.) and distributed systems.
- Good knowledge of web development workflows and tools (git, CI tools).
- Knowledge of common web applications and frameworks: Magento, Ecommerce, Symfony, Drupal, eZ Platform, or Typo3.
- Knowledge of cloud services (AWS, Azure).
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly.
- French language professional capacity (verbal and written)
- Experienced in team management, hiring, and training.
- Good business/financial knowledge.
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects.
- High degree of ownership over your work.
- You are a natural at building strategic relationships.
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Capacity to work remotely in an international fast-growing environment.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Willing to travel and attend conferences.
This is a remote job if you are based outside of Paris, France. Work from anywhere in Europe, Middle East or Africa!
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a candidate who can perform well working remotely. To be an effective performer here at Platform.sh, you’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while operating with a high level of independence and autonomy.
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a candidate who can perform well working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being given a high level of independence and autonomy.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University, The British Council, and Lufthansa.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈