Customer Support Specialist
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Muck Rack is the leading SaaS platform for public relations and communications professionals. Our mission is to make PR pros more successful by providing them with technology to find journalists to pitch, monitor media, quantify their impact and work more efficiently with their teams.
Self-funded and remote-first, Crain’s named Muck Rack one of the best places to work in 2019. We value resilience, transparency, ownership, and customer devotion and infuse these values into everything we do. We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for a passionate and curious Customer Support Specialist to join our team and make a big impact.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be focused on ensuring that customers receive best-in-class service and have access to the help they need to be successful using Muck Rack. You’ll be a good fit for this role if you enjoy creating exceptional customer experiences and helping customers achieve their goals comes naturally to you.
You will work closely with the customer success, product and account management teams.
- Serve as a first responder for inbound communication through our site
- Answer customer questions and provide how-to help on Muck Rack’s capabilities, with a focus on reducing customer effort and furthering product knowledge
- Troubleshoot technical issues and diagnose errors online and over the phone
- Follow site issues to resolution and customer satisfaction
- Proactively reach out to customers who show signs of user error
- Identify processes that need to be improved and evolved
- 1+ year working in a customer-facing role at a B2B SaaS company
- Comfort communicating with customers via chat, email and phone
- Experience using Intercom or similar to chat with customers
- Experience with a bug/issues management system (like GitHub, Zendesk or Jira)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on listening and asking the right questions
- Ability to sense urgency and prioritize accordingly
- Attention to detail and curiosity to identify the core of issues
- Continuous learner with a desire to be the first to learn new features
- Familiarity with the tools we use, including Google Apps, Hubspot (or Salesforce), Slack, Intercom, GitHub, and you learn how to use new tools quickly
- Experience working in public relations or familiarity with the industry
Benefits and perks:
- Flexible remote-first policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Flexible spending account
- Access to OneMedical, 24/7 Virtual Care, and an Employee Assistance Program
- Off-the-grid vacations
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym & bike memberships
- Opt-in disability and life insurance
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈