Senior Customer Success Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales acumen that enables them to easily interact with customers. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical problems, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. Experience in the commerce ecosystems is a plus, particularly familiarity with the relationships between merchants, Solutions Integrators, and the platforms that they work with.
- Oversee the customer lifecycle to proactively drive adoption and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention of a portfolio of assigned clients
- Leverage knowledge of the Signifyd platform to advise on best practices around product usage with end users
- Identify and successfully close renewals and expansion opportunities within your book of business
- Ensure swift resolution of account issues by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams, as needed
- Provide executive oversight and client communication
- Work closely with Marketing to identify and convert successful customers into advocates
- Embody Signifyd values and serve as a role model for other team members
- Identify, establish and maintain relationships with current and potential stakeholders within accounts.
- Report on sales activities, acceptance rates, fraud pressure and trends, market trends, and overall Signifyd solution effectiveness.
- Demonstrate technical skills and product knowledge in all areas that allow you to collect and deliver effective (QBR/CBR) presentations to both current and potential stakeholders.
- Must be proficient with the utilization of Salesforce and internal (e.g: Looker) tools to maintain accurate records of all renewal, and prospecting activities in an effort to maximize effectiveness
- Work closely with Signifyd’s Sales team to minimize channel conflict
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Act as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events, both virtually and in person.
Requirements for position:
- 5+ years of Customer Success Management and/or Account Management
- Preferred location in a metro area with major airport access
- Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key goals
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics focused work style
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Passion for e-commerce and new technology
- Background in e-commerce, payments, fraud or data science is a plus
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental revenue opportunities through assigned book of business.
- Prior experience developing highly productive relationships to drive sales is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated consistent quota achievement/retainment in technology sales.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must. As well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Able to make choices and recommendations without immediate supervision
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings as required
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈