Pennylane is the all-in-one financial and accounting platform for business owners and their accountants.
A single source of truth for financial data, used on one side by entrepreneurs to run their business (invoicing and getting paid, paying suppliers and expense management, piloting cash and profitability) and on the other side by their accountant for bookkeeping and tax declarations.
Saving time to all entrepreneurs and accountants, helping them to make the right decisions and enabling 3rd parties to offer added-value personalized financial services.
We’re product-led, growing fast, backed by strong investors and are starting to hire software engineers and data practitioners anywhere in Europe, to join our experienced remote-first tech team.
🎯 Your mission
In short: designing and deploying advanced machine learning products to power Pennylane and make it the best financial OS in the market.
✨ What's exciting about our project ?
- The vision: we want to change the life of thousands of entrepreneurs throughout Europe with our solution
- The ambition: we are scaling at a very rapid pace and we want to become a leader in fintech within 2 to 3 years
- The learning curve: we have a very experienced Tech & Data team whom you can share with and learn from everyday
- The ownership: we are a product-led company with decentralized decision-making and strong ownership within each Product Squad
- The environment: we do our best to develop a culture based on trust, autonomy, and benevolence so you can feel like you're in the right place
🥇 You’re the right candidate if…
- You have a solid and varied experience (> 3 years) in designing machine learning approaches (supervised, unsupervised, self-supervised, online and offline, etc)
- In particular, you have experience in Natural Language Processing such as information extraction and retrieval, word embedding, topic modeling
- You have experience implementing and rolling out machine learning solutions in a production environment
- You have experience working with distributed data frameworks such as Spark
- You have worked closely with data users on solving concrete business problems
- You are pragmatic, autonomous and know when to leverage open source or proprietary solutions, and when to build new ones, based on needs