KMTX is a genuine tech business founded in 2017 by two serial entrepreneurs: Franck Tetzlaff - one of the founders of Doctolib, a French unicorn - and Arthur Querou - founder of MotionLead, which was acquired by Adikteev. We raised €3m and undertook 2 years of R&D to build our technology, before launching commercially in 2019. Over 150 brands currently use KMTX to run their digital campaigns including Toyota, ASUS, Samsung, Danone, Coca-Cola, Adidas, Lufthansa, and IBM.
KMTX empowers advertisers and agencies to make programmatic media decisions with a scientific approach. We're focusing on solving the most difficult problems in marketing and advertising to build a better, open, and fair ecosystem. We believe that science and technology are the most important drivers of change in today's world. And that change is needed, especially when it comes to online advertising.
At KMTX we believe that small increments don't drive change. Anything we do must be 10x better than what existed before.
This also applies to hiring. We hire people that are 10 times better than us. People who want to build and achieve 10x challenges. People who are forward-thinking, who challenge the status quo, get out of their comfort zone, are not afraid to fail, have a high-level of self-awareness and expectation while parking their ego at the door.
We also believe that to perform at their best, our people should be happy. Working hard does not mean setting aside your own comfort or personal life. We take care of our employees with a suite of benefits and perks which help create a beneficial environment: for work and life.
- Lead Data Engineering at KMTX
- Mentor 2 Data Engineers
- Owner of scalability and robustness
- Give our users access to our bidding stack through a self-serve platform, allowing them to advertise on the open-web and fight walled gardens
- Build long-term roadmaps and architectures to scale ML algorithms
- Industrialize live ML model production usage (~100k predictions per second)
- Industrialize and automate ML model training on billions of data points
- Integrate ML models and deploy data related services on client-facing live environments
Who you are
- Result-oriented, you want to have an impact on the business
- Team player, you help your team members grow
- Fast learner, you quickly understand the key concepts on new topics
- Curious, you want to stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment
- Experience in working with product owners to understand and implement business requirements
- You know how to ship maintainable, quality high-performance code
- Expert in Python
- Experience with large-scale data processing solutions (Scala, Spark)
- Design and optimization of databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Scheduling solutions (Airflow) and Cloud platforms (AWS)
- 4+ years of Data Engineering
- You have already designed and implemented large-scale data processing pipelines
- Experience working with Data Scientists is a plus
- Previous experience in an AdTech/MarTech company is a plus
- Sane work environment built on trust, delivery, and mentoring
- Attractive salary
- Remote first
- Dedicated conferences and training budget
- Central Paris office
- Fully equipped workstation
- Restaurant Tickets (Swile)
- Health Insurance (Alan)
- Gym subscription (Gymlib)
- Regular team-building events
- Annual company retreat