Senior UX Designer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Own the design of our online and mobile products by continually improving product design through a data-and-feedback loop with customers and customer support, and product and engineering.
- Lead product design in alignment with our design principles, enhance our customer research strategy, develop a deep understanding of needs, and create thoughtful, accessible, and creative design solutions.
- Take a leading role in defining the customer experience, information architecture, and visual design requirements of our products.
- Manage and coach two UX designers.
- Prioritize, organize, and produce UX/UI assets, including customer journeys, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, and partner closely with engineering to deliver design solutions that are aligned with our technical architecture.
- Improve cross-team design practices and processes, including design reviews, standards, and an upgraded style guide.
- Significant experience in customer-centric design methods, exploration, storytelling, and detailed interaction design
- Experience and commitment to designing accessible products
- Passion for solving complex challenges that require in-depth analysis of multiple factors and a deep understanding of the customer
- Success in communicating with business stakeholders, technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe design options, and facilitate trade-off decisions
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where you will use design to solve tactical problems in addition to contributing to larger strategic questions.
- We’ve got the energy and passion of a startup combined with the professionalism of a financial services firm and the compassion of a mission-driven organization that truly cares about the people we serve.
- We’re just getting started! With fifty million Americans in our addressable market, we are growing quickly into a large financial services company that will be developing new products you will help us shape and take to market.
- We offer competitive wages, Health, Dental & Vision coverage, and an awesome vacation package.
- Our customers are not only grateful for our services but are the absolute best. We have the privilege of providing financial protection for vulnerable members of society and partnering with expert service providers to do so. Our customers and partners love us, and we love them back. You can sleep soundly every night knowing you are doing a really wonderful thing by getting our services into more hands.
- We treat one another like we treat our customers: with 100% respect and dignity. Diversity and inclusion are cultural values we take very seriously, and we welcome team members of all backgrounds and identities.
- Our offices are dog friendly and filled with snacks, catered lunch, and a group of friendly, caring people. We’re happy to still be enjoying laughs with colleagues and appearances of furry friends over Zoom for now.
- With offices across the country, we welcome applicants who want to join our existing and future offices (in SF, Denver, Phoenix, NYC, and Kingston, NY) when it’s safe to work alongside each other again (and remote until then).
- Want to work remote longer-term? Great! We also have years of experience collaborating with our many team members who prefer to work from home, and welcome applicants from anywhere in the United States.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈