1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
- Good understanding of product design.
- Strong hands on visual design theory and concepts.
- Produce highly innovative, functional and visually compelling designs.
- Deliver rapid prototypes with impeccable user experience / interactions.
- Conduct user research to validate needs, interactions and bring them back to designs and prototypes.
- Work with product and engineering to define product IA, user experience, interactions language.
- Deliver wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, workflows, and understand customers and users’ feedback to iterate and help build an intuitive and delightful product.
- Collaborate with engineering team to do rapid iteration based on scheduled releases.
- Good knowledge of design library and design decision management.
- Confidence to step forward and fight for best user experience.
- 3 years of experience designing enterprise applications and/or, websites.
- Excellent understanding of user interface, visual design, color theory and user experience skills.
- Strong knowledge of web application and mobile user interface design methods.
- Good hands on experience with Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, OmniGraffle, Axure, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, InVision or other design, wireframing, mockup and interaction design tools.
- A portfolio of projects (Dribble, Behance, others) that demonstrates design skills.
- Strong design fundamentals with the ability to communicate complex concepts via visuals, charts, graphics, colors, typography and illustrations.
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside of traditional roles as needed in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Team player with can-do attitude.
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Visual Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design Information Management, Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in AI, predictive analytics and machine learning landscape is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of Analytics / Business intelligence (BI) products such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, SiSense, Looker, Zoomdata, Thoughtspot, OBIEE, Birst, GoodData, Cognos, Business Objects, DataRobot, etc.
- Experience in Data visualization, D3, Highcharts, etc.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈