UX/UI Designer (f/m/d)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
What We Do
We are the leading integrated experience management platform in Europe. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from multiple different industries are able to collect, cluster and analyze customer feedback they receive through various channels along their customer journeys.
After analyzing the feedback, our platform automatically derives tailored and individual measures to retain satisfied customers and win back churning customers. This way, we enable companies to successfully identify growth drivers and pitfalls along their customer journeys, turn satisfied customers into brand advocates and minimize losses in revenue generated by customer churn.
Why We Do It
Our ultimate goal is to enable every company in the world to have their customers at the heart of their actions. By always striving for excellence in tech and being bold thought leaders in our field, we aim to empower companies globally to successfully transform the voice of the customer into prosperous long-term relationships.
You role at zenloop:
You will be working within the product team to define the customers' and the business problems. Create, design and deliver value-driven and user-centered concepts and product visualisations. You will work close with Product Managers and Engineers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch and beyond.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You’ll be responsible for migrating Product layout from Sketch to Figma
- You’ll create visual, production-ready design components that follow the product design standards and can be reused across the design team
- You will be responsible for organizing and maintaining a scalable design library for the UX team using Figma and other design tools
- You will document design system components and guidelines for reference
- You will develop UX workflows, considering all phases of the design process: user research (interviews), concept development, prototyping, testing and support of the implementation
- You support the team in everyday operations and take projects on your own
- You will work with experienced designers
That's what we offer
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- The chance to work with an experienced Designers team you can learn from
- The opportunity to accompany the international growth and take responsibility for the design
- Openness to share ideas and feedback
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom for your own topics
- Experienced founder and management team who care about you and your tasks
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development
You're the right person for us if you...
- Have 1 to 3 years design experience working with other designers and in cross functional teams
- Successfully completed studies in Interface Design, Product Design or in a similar field
- You have good attention to detail
- You are autonomous, structured, and organised
- You have knowledge of design fundamentals like layouts, colour theory, visual hierarchies, typography
- Experience in the usage of e.g., Figma, Sketch, Abstract, Invision, Github
- You have good communication skills and capacity for teamwork
- Experience in working with design systems, UI Kits and brand guidelines is a major plus
- Are Fluent in English
- You have a professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Highly self demanding and a good eye for details
- Demonstrate high quality in your work and set standards with us by outgrowing yourself
- Want to learn and grow together as a team to reach the next level
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!
Send us your application including your portfolio, your earliest start date and salary expectations, via our applicant portal.
We evaluate every qualified person regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion according to their skills.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈