Full Stack Web Developer
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Documo builds document software solutions that help businesses streamline document processes. We make working with documents easy, more secure, and friendly towards our planet. We're looking to add a Full Stack Web Developer to our Engineering team. This person will help us continue to build world-class products that our user base loves.
We are a fully distributed team so this is a work from home/anywhere position. Please include your Github/Gitlab profile and salary requirement upon submission
Our technical stack includes:
- Angular (newest)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Kubernetes Engine
Must possess proficiency in the above stack or at least most of it. Please be ready to share code examples and prior work.
- Familiarity working with documents in a browser environment (manipulation of PDFs, .doc formats etc)
- Project management experience
*Note: As a fully distributed company, we are open to hiring anywhere, however, the work hours for this position are during USA business hours
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match) *must reside in USA to receive benefits
- Work with a small distributed team that love what they do
- The ability to work from wherever makes you happy
- Work for a fast-growing technology company with a supportive, inclusive, and fun culture
At Documo, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of ancestry, race, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Documo is an equal opportunity employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈