Senior DevOps Engineer
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Prior application development or systems operations experience
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment principles
- Experience working with AWS / Azure / Google cloud-native technologies
- Infrastructure automation / Configuration management platforms (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation / Azure Resource Manager templates)Azure / AWS / GCP Kubernetes services or Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Advanced scripting abilities in Python, shell, etc.
- AWS, Azure, GCP, or RedHat certifications, desired, but not required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Build and deploy solutions on cloud platforms to include AWS, Azure, Google, IBM as well as hybrid cloud solutions
- Implement and integrate Red Hat open hybrid cloud technologies like Infrastructure-as-a-Solution (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Solution (PaaS) including Red Hat OpenShift Platform
- Collaborate with project and customer team members to meet timelines and goals
- Contribute to project documentation and diagrams including QA and ticket and bug management
- Participate in mentoring and knowledge transfer to customers and junior consultants
- Develop and implement automation and integration for our customers using Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation / Azure Resource Management templates
- Work with senior staff to guide adoption of automation techniques and processes to improve cloud life cycle, including infrastructure and application up-time, availability, and time-to-market
- Design and advocate solutions using cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈