Site Reliability Engineer
2 months ago
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Site Reliability Engineer - Remote Online Notary/Collaboration
Engineering; Tech Operations | Austin, Texas
Our Agreement with Employees:
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering; Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
In this role, you will be an essential contributor to our cloud operations team working closely with development, product and customers to build robust user-friendly solutions. High¬ quality code, scalable architecture, system security, uptime and automation are key success metrics for this role. Our systems tech stack consists of most of the Hashistack: Nomad, Consul, Packer and Terraform with a smattering of Saltstack configuration management code. A good cross section of AWS services are employed across the platform as well as serverless backend tooling in Python and other modern languages. The main application is a dockerized web app with a Rails backend, a React/Redux front end and a Postgresql data store. Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch and ELK stack are in place for situational awareness.
This position reports to the Lead Cloud Ops Engineer – Remote Online Notary / Collaboration.
• Design, deploy and manage secure cloud platform capabilities using AWS (full stack network, load balancing, DNS, security, databases)
• Implement infrastructure capabilities in an automated cloud world such as backups, security tools, IAM, monitoring/alerting and code deployments
• Manage and minimize complexity throughout our CI pipeline and AWS environment
• Experience working with production AWS systems
• Experience with container-based technologies and docker infrastructure
• 5+ years’ experience supporting large scale, highly available production systems as a Systems Engineer or SRE
• You hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience
• Understanding of the Ruby/Rails environment and how to support Rails apps at scale
• Prior experience working within HIPAA, SOC or PCIDSS compliance
• Familiarity with or previous experience implementing or deploying webRTC / streaming media servers
• You are passionate about learning new technologies quickly
• You would enjoy contributing to a fun, irreverent, smart and driven team
• You have a vision for implementing solutions and can effectively communicate ideas to your peers
• You value an environment of constant change and opportunity
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an equal opportunity employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈