Software Engineer, Cryptography & Systems
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Build the next generation of peer-to-peer software, working on projects like libp2p, IPFS and Filecoin
- Participate in the design of applications integrating new cryptographic primitives
- Integrate research results into real programs
- Work alongside a cross-functional team including engineering, design, community, product, and business
- Educate the team on how to design and build systems with security first
- MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Demonstrated the ability to implement cryptographic primitives
- Experience programming in one or more of the following: Go, Rust, C, C++, Haskell, Ocaml
- Significant experience building secure applications
- In-depth knowledge of authentication protocols and applied cryptography
- Knowledge of the latest attack trends, tools and the threat landscape
- Proven track record of independently driving projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills on both technical and non-technical issues
- Experience working and contributing to Open Source projects
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈