Chief Revenue Officer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Role: Manage Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships. Grow us from $3M ARR to $50M+ (4-5 yrs) and beyond
Location: US or Canada
Report to: CEO
Reporting to you: Director of Sales, Director of Marketing, Partnerships capacity (in process for hiring/clearly defining)
Description: You'll manage our Growth department; Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships. You're a growth genius. You're a seasoned C-suite executive, you've done this before, you can get on a video meeting with any person in the world, you give incredible product demos, and you know how to sell value. You've scaled outbound B2B SaaS sales organizations. People you've worked with in the past love you.
Why is our work important: Enterprise, multi-tenant apps are traditionally impossible to use, look terrible, take forever to implement, and leave a bad taste in your mouth. Our apps provide our customers what they're looking for with Events and Payments without being hard to set up. Most apps in our space take weeks to implement, ours take hours, and they work more flexibly, achieving significantly more functionality than our competitors.
What the job will bring you: Meaningful work and meaningful relationships. We're only on Earth for so long, why not make it memorable, satisfying, and inspiring?
- Take us from $3M ARR to $50M ARR+
- Recruit past and in-network team members
- Implement scalable processes across outbound and inbound marketing and sales, average deal size,
- Represent our company to industry and customer leaders
- Within 60 days, evaluate the current team and their processes and present a plan to (i) improve current workflows, (ii) better align sales, marketing and business development efforts, and (iii) establish measurable key metrics for each team.
- Guide us to and land consistent, bigger deals ($100K+). Increase our ARPA by 50%.
- Metrics: Decrease customer touch points and evaluation timelines at arriving to decisions, develop metrics to measure results and to identify areas of improvement, increase win rates, consistently forecast within acceptable bounds
- Articulate our offering (+/-) vs the competition
- Build a cohesive short, medium and long term revenue strategy that encompasses marketing; sales; product/service and customer success teams.
- Create a ‘lean start up' mentality of constant experimentation and learning.
- You've done this before
- B2B SaaS ecosystem experience, with partner channels
- Have scaled Growth organizations from ~1-10 people to 50+ and ran them.
- Can handle, without missing any, significant email volume
- You bring a tried and true Growth process to the organization
- Thorough understanding of a wide range of technology
- You love technology and are always trying new apps
- You're process-driven, not a head in the sky idea vomiter (we already have one of those, the person writing this JD, Chris :-)
- You're a reader, you want to pick up consistent materials on both this role and outside interests
- You have an innate drive to grow
- Self-learner. You'll be expected to learn our app basics from our docs
- Happy in a fast-paced environment
- High integrity. You're genuinely caring, warm, empathetic, fair, motivating and positive.
What We Offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion
- Work from home, Health insurance, Company trip, 401k (without matching for now)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈