Founded in 2015, Automox is a fast growing (>100%+ a year) dynamic SaaS company that is disrupting the status quo by automating and reducing the pain that comes with securing and managing endpoints within the modern enterprise. As Automox matures, we are building an Accounting and Finance team to develop scalable internal solutions as our platform and customer base grows. We are seeking an experienced individual with strong leadership skills and experience scaling a SaaS company.
We are seeking an experienced individual with strong financial modeling & forecasting skills who can use their findings to provide valuable insights to management about our SaaS business model.
THE FUN STUFF
- Working closely with the rest of the finance team you will assist with forecasting and developing/tracking KPIs throughout the company
- Drive continuous improvement of the budgeting & financial forecasting process
- Work with business leaders to maintain rolling forecast
- Prepare variance to budget analysis and review with key stakeholders
- Identify trends and provide recommendations for improvements
- Build & provide monthly and ad hoc reports to upper management
- Create insights that allow us to scale and grow the business
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-3+ Years of financial modeling and forecasting experience
- Understanding of SaaS-based economics
- High degree of maturity and integrity
- Strong attention to detail, leadership skills and work ethic
- Self-starting team player who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Solid understanding of financial statements and financial modeling
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, process and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Business Analytics tools, like PowerBI
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $65,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture.
Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA. The world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time