Head of Talent Acquisition
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Human Resources
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
We are a People function with an exciting mission: to hire the world's very best talent to build Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network. Due to the project's phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth and are quickly scaling up our Talent Acquisition team to ramp up our hiring capacity.
We're proud to serve our industry-leading team of technologists, scouring every corner of the globe to hand pick the top talent that drives Chainlink's success.
We're excited to welcome into our team a Head of Talent Acquisition, and are looking for someone who is as excited as we are to curate the team that builds this world-changing technology. This is a career-defining opportunity to be a pioneering leader in a People function viewed by the business as a critical component in its growth story.
As a Head of Talent Acquisition, you will partner with our CEO and executives to own the business’s organizational development, with wide latitude to design a best in class recruitment process that allows us to scale and source the best talent in the market.
If you thrive in a fast-paced and high stakes environment, and are excited to lead Chainlink Labs through hypergrowth, we'd love to hear from you.
- Own the Talent Acquisition agenda for Chainlink, a blockchain rocketship.
- Design a high performance Talent Acquisition function.
- Attract and recruit the top 5% of talent to Chainlink.
- Build, lead, and coach a global team of talent acquisition professionals.
- Own company-wide planning and initiatives related to team growth.
- Serve as a recruiting advisor and partner to the CEO, exec team, and team leads.
- Create a data-driven hiring process.
- Lead and implement employer branding strategies.
- Build a candidate evaluation process based on best-in-class frameworks.
- Design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems and training necessary to scale and support a world-class team.
5+ years’ experience in leading tech-centric recruiting teams in in-house roles, ideally in growth-oriented tech companies.
- Proven ability to operate effectively and adapt to a very fast moving company.
- The knowledge to build, manage and inspire high performing teams with your sound leadership capabilities.
- Work experience, or interest in, blockchain technology.
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈