Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We’re Hiring
We are looking for a sharp, intelligent, innovative, and hardworking person who can add both administrative and HR value to the team.
The HR Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting day-to-day HR operations to include a variety of areas such as communication, onboarding, training, engagement, system management, and more.
This role is for someone who enjoys planning and developing processes, paying close attention to detail, and participating in the professional development of the organization’s team members.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series B funding round!
What You’ll Do
- Support HR related programs, trainings, and events.
- Participate in the onboarding process, coordinate logistics for orientation, and educate new hires on HR policies and tools.
- Maintain electronic employee files/documents and manage company attendance records.
- Help deliver employee engagement plans and team building ideas.
- Work with the team to implement and maintain various HR lifecycle tasks, to include performance management, succession, compensation management, etc.
- Support internal and external inquiries and requests involving administrative and HR functions.
- Maintain multiple HRIS systems for employee management, payroll, benefits, etc.
- Analyze, write, and submit reports on general HR activities.
- Be a key member in the decision-making process regarding employee communication and programs.
- Keep up to date on the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency.
- Assist with several administrative responsibilities, such as communication, system management, scheduling, etc.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years experience in a HR role
- 2-3 years experience in an administrative role
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working with teams of 50+ people
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Comfortable with Apple/Mac products
- Familiarity with Zoom, Google Meet, and other video conferencing platforms
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- International business experience is a plus
- Discretion and confidentiality are a must
- Bachelor's degree preferred
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a generous PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time