1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Since 1990, Tresta has provided a variety of award-winning communication services to businesses throughout North America. Over the years, our services have evolved into the next-generation business phone system we sell today, which helps customers move away from traditional land-lines to an app-based system for business calling, texting and management that can be used on any device, anywhere. To learn more, visit tresta.com.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and dependable Instructional Designer to join our Training team!
- Design and develop employee learning programs in alignment with organizational goals and training need
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and work effectively to help identify department needs to create courses/material to meet those needs
- Utilize resources to ensure course content and training curriculum contains accurate information
- Track employee performance and measures training outcomes using various tools, such as LMS, surveys, etc.
- Conduct assessment and needs analysis to identify new development needs and recommends training methods accordingly
- Understand various learning principles and employ a variety of multimedia to ensure maximum retention and comprehension
- Lead training sessions when needed
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in related field and 2+ years of directly related experience
- Preferred: Master's Degree in Instruction Systems and Learning Technologies, experience using Articulate 360 is a plus
- Work from home
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K + 4% match
- Generous PTO allowance (10 holidays + 20 personal days)
- Wellness initiatives
- Quarterly company-wide volunteer/service days
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈