BARR is looking for a dynamic individual to join our fully virtual team, and help build BARR’s future. If you enjoy working in a fun, collaborative environment with a tight-knit team, then we want to hear from you! At BARR you can live and work anywhere you'd like!
At BARR, we are proud to be an inclusive workplace and we are committed to hiring and developing diverse talent. Our recruiting leader will play a huge role in making this happen.
We are seeking a savvy, energetic Recruiting Manager to join our team. As an integral member of the BARR People & Culture team, you serve as the first impression brand ambassador for the BARR experience through your recruitment efforts. In this role, you will manage the day-to-day full-time hiring process for our North American teams including sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates to fill open positions. In addition you will have the opportunity to fully own and enhance the BARR candidate experience and recruitment process.
- Design and implement diversity recruitment strategies that will last and that will further our mission to be a diverse, innovative and and inclusive workplace
- Use your growing knowledge and interest in social media recruitment methods (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) to source and screen candidates
- Partner with Marketing to keep an eye on our employer brand, job descriptions and recruitment marketing materials, and make improvements as needed
- Screen candidates, coordinate and schedule BARR’s candidate exercises, team interviews, manage reference checks, extend and negotiate offers and run background checks
- Lead recruitment kickoff meetings with hiring managers, and debrief meetings with interview team members, and manage candidate workflows in Lever ATS
- Design and further enhance our recruitment process to ensure fair, equitable and consistent recruitment practices at BARR
- Design and facilitate recruitment and interview training to BARR associates
- Be vigilant about creating the best candidate experience possible while being the truest advocate for BARR
- Experience managing recruitment in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Passion for diversity and an understanding of of the “why” behind the importance of DEIB programs in the workplace
- At least 5 years of experience in recruitment or talent acquisition in a technical or niche industry like cybersecurity, public accounting, technology, IT Audit or related fields
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced, remote environment
- Must be deadline-oriented, a self-starter and have a positive attitude
- Self starter and ability to work in a remote environment
- Experience with or aptitude to learn new technologies including Gsuite, Slack and various recruitment tools
- Self motivated and able to work independently in a fully remote environment
- Working from anywhere in the US
- Competitive salary, unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Access to the best tools to be your most productive self
- Generous 401k plan with employer matching
- Health benefits and wellness programs
- Work-life balance: BARR associates enjoy five weeks paid time off
- Fun, collaborative environment with a tight-knit team
BARR is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team and help build BARR’s future. If you enjoy working in a fun, collaborative environment with a tight-knit team, then we want to hear from you!
BARR Advisory is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BARR, we are proud to be an inclusive workplace and we are committed to hiring and developing diverse talent.
Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot consider candidates that require sponsorship to work in the US, now or in the future. We are also not in a position to consider candidates that currently reside outside of the United States.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time