Arista Networks is an industry leader in Cognitive Cloud Networking for mission critical data center and campus environments. Our award winning open source platforms deliver ultra low latency, high availability, automated analytics and secure network solutions.
Our culture is one that is founded on our core key values which resonate across all of our employees and include respect, integrity, teamwork, innovation, passion, trust, quality and customer success.
Arista Networks is seeking a Remote Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our growing Recruiting team to specifically focus on developing candidate relationships and sourcing talent pipelines for immediate and future hiring needs for our Sales and Customer Engineering organization.
This position is a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension and can be based anywhere in the United States.
Alternate Locations: Raleigh NC | Atlanta GA | Boston MA | Northern VA | Chicago IL | San Jose CA | Dallas TX | Austin TX
What Will You Do?
- You will partner with the Recruitment team and Hiring Managers to assess job resource needs and job requirements for Account Manager roles and our Pre-Sales and Post Sales Engineering roles across the US.
- Participate with Hiring Managers on REQ fulfillment calls and recruiting cadence calls with Managers
- You will develop a sourcing strategy utilizing your creativity to identify candidate pipelines for both immediate and near future hiring needs
- You will market job roles on social media platforms attract applicants
- You will source candidates using Boolean search strings and a variety of recruiting resources including Social Media, Applicant Tracking System, Job Boards, Events, User Groups, etc.
- Develop strategic talent maps within certain geographies to provide strategic talent landscape insight to key stakeholders.
- Review candidate applicants for pipelines REQs
- You will conduct initial candidate screens based on the job requirements for given position.
Who Are You?
- 4+ years' experience within the talent acquisition field as a technical recruiter or talent sourcer in a high volume recruiting environment
- You excel at building relationships with potential candidates and understand the importance of cultivating these relationships with hiring managers
- You possess a creative approach to attracting, sourcing and proactively recruiting talent pipelines using social media platforms, job boards, user groups, national conferences, and applicant tracking systems.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend the nuances and job requirements for different positions and screen candidates effectively against those requirements.
- Strong technical acumen and/or previous experience souring and recruiting for technology based roles highly desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time