Graphic Designer (Brand & Motion)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most.
Known for first-to-market solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently reached #1 in Apple’s US App Store’s list of free social networking apps. Nearly 1 in 10 US families with kids use Life360 an average of 12 times a day, and global membership is growing exponentially, with over 28 million active users in over 140 countries as of March 31, 2020 — making Life360 the largest mobile service for families in the world.
This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need.
Offering both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business.
Life360’s rapidly growing team of 150+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
As a Graphic Designer you will work with our marketing and acquisition team to develop digital campaigns and other brand and marketing assets. Your primary area of focus will be to bring creative concepts to life in the form of digital ads—through both static designs and motion/animation. Our ideal candidate is an experienced designer who is ready to jump in at every stage of the creative process, from brainstorming fresh concepts to fine-tuning pixel-perfect campaign assets. This role requires a designer who can experiment and try new approaches while leveraging the insights you gain along the way. You should be comfortable generating multiple design iterations of creative concepts, learning what performs the best, and continually remixing and refining your work. You should be able to design fast but do so with grace, confidence, and attention to detail.
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing team to develop digital campaigns (Facebook ads, Google display ads, Apple search ads, etc) that communicate the features and benefits of Life360 in compelling ways
- Sketch, ideate, and generate new concepts based on insights, direction, feedback, and/or self-driven research
- Create final assets ranging from static image ads to animated videos
- Continuously iterate on ads to optimize and increase performance
- Own end-to-end design projects from ideation through execution
- Be an active member of the design team—participating in design critiques, contribute to brainstorms, help build a strong design culture, etc
- Present your work to other members of the team and communicate conceptual ideas and the rationale behind your design decisions
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, motion, graphic, visual communications) or equivalent practical experience
- Strong design portfolio showing a range of relevant work
- Attention to detail when it comes to typography, grids, color, balance, and white space
- Exceptional knowledge of relevant design software (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Exceptional understanding of motion design principles
- Experience with basic video editing
- Informed and thought-through opinions. Willing to push and fight for an idea, but willing to listen and collaborate too
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with ambiguity in cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and complete projects on time
- Ability to take direction well and a desire to grow your skills and experience
- Experience with digital marketing is a plus
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.
This is a remote position, tied to our Corporate Headquarters located in San Francisco, CA.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈