Lead Content Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Hey there, we're Integry. We're the world's most advanced integration platform for SaaS. We're a distributed startup headquartered in San Francisco, California with teams working from the US, Germany, Pakistan, and anywhere they want. We're helping apps talk to each other so they can help get work done for you faster.
People are using more apps at work and it's getting exhausting switching between them, copy-pasting data, and shuffling between them all day. Our platform helps users automate their apps with integrations so the routine parts are automated. We do this by helping SaaS companies spin up their integrations quickly with great UX and UI.
Help us unlock the world's productivity with better automation!
Help us build a world-class brand, establish a new category, and scale our story. We're looking for a Lead Content Developer who will lead who will implement our content strategy. You'll create high-quality content and work with people across the organization to generate it. You will be responsible for developing a mix of high-traffic blog content, lead-converting resources, and high-concept, ambitious journalistic projects. You will partner across the organization to identify opportunities to create or reimagine original content in new formats for an audience ranging from aspiring tech founder to seasoned SaaS CEOs.
Our ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, collaborative, and able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will bring order and creativity to solving complex problems and aim to strike the perfect balance of content that's sharp, timely, useful, knowledgeable, and friendly. You must execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines and demonstrate an ability to take initiative, anticipate needs, and exercise independent and sound judgment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience: 3+ years developing content in American English
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Great Writing: Your writing skills are superb and clear in American English
- Track Record of writing high-quality content (we'll require reference URLs when you apply)
- Hands-on experience creating blog posts on WordPress, Medium or any online blogging tool
- You're Creative and come up with ideas that would resonate with the market and our brand
- You're data-driven and measure the impact of all effort
- Great learner: you're able to develop a deep understanding of new concepts
- While you'll be working with graphics designers, familiarity with tools design tools like Figma, Photoshop, etc a plus
- Create posts and content for off-site platforms (social media, Medium etc)
- Interact with thought leaders, interview them to generate content pieces
- OPTIONAL: Experience of building an audience on any social media platform using content a plus
- OPTIONAL: Technical background, CS degree or equivalent Bachelors in Media, Communications, Journalism
WORKING AT INTEGRY
- Integry has always been a distributed team. You can work from wherever you want.
- We don't have timings; we have regular check-ins. You work at whatever time suits you.
- As an early employee, you'll get stock options in the company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Coverage for you, your dependents, your loved ones, or anyone you care for
- Flexible parental leave.
- Education fund for courses, books
- Upgrade your own laptop or a get a custom laptop from us
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈