Online Marketing Manager SEA (m/w/d)
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Europe only
Our passion for technology drives us to share our knowledge and strengthen companies for the challenges of digitization. That's why we are the partner for technical consulting, for the development of digital products and for the operation of applications - all from a single source.
We have been consulting, developing and operating digital products and applications since 2001. This has resulted in more than 450 projects for start-ups, medium-sized companies and corporations from a wide range of industries. We are a small, self-organized and interdisciplinary team that increasingly works independent of location. The result together with a cooperative partnership is always in the foreground of our actions. Like many other companies, we have been working almost exclusively remotely since March 2020 and want to continue to develop in this direction as a company in the future.
- Our core competences are
- technical consulting and planning,
- digital product development and
- the management of applications.
As a member of our team, you will work in our consulting unit for SEA and SEO.
What you can expect:
- Collaborate in the planning, implementation and optimization of Google Ads campaigns with a focus on Search.
- Collaboration in advising customers in the area of SEA, especially Google Ads
- Creation of reports and analyses
- Support in the implementation of tracking concepts
- Support in account set-up and account optimization for the automation of reportings
What you should bring:
- Good knowledge of SEA, especially Google Ads.
- Good knowledge of tools and technologies used in the SEA context (e.g. Google Ads Editor, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, bid management, 3rd party tracking tools)
- Good understanding of and openness to the interaction of SEA, SEO and other online marketing disciplines
- General interest in medical topics
- Strong problem-solving skills and a self-reliant working style
- Very good knowledge of German (native speaker level)
- Good English skills
A plus are:
- Previous knowledge in the medical content area
- Good knowledge of the performance marketing landscape and in the area of SEO
- General affinity for working with data, automation and for the MarTech sector
Working hours: 30 per week
Start date from: 1.2.2021
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈