SEO and User Acquisition Manager
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe, Asia
CrazyGames.com, a fast-growing browser games platform, is looking for an SEO and User Acquisition Manager (REMOTE). As our SEO and User Acquisition Manager you will play a crucial role in the execution of our growth strategy and help us build the global market-leading casual browser games platform. You will work on bringing more users to our products (which are already used by close to 15 million monthly users).
CrazyGames.com is an HTML5 browser games platform reaching close to 15 million people per month. In just a few years, we’ve grown from a hobby project to a team of 8 building the 4th fastest-growest tech company in Belgium (all while staying self-funded and profitable).
Key outcomes for the role:
Within 1 month, you have identified and optimized pages with untapped SEO potential.
Within 2 months you have designed and started at least 3 SEO experiments.
Within 3 months you have specified and started new paid user acquisition strategies.
Within 6 months you take responsibility for our user acquisition and SEO in its entirety, managing copywriters, translators and working with the content and engineering team.
Within 12 months, you have achieved strong SEO growth and and your user acquisition initiatives run at least break-even.
What we offer:
- 8 talented, skilled, and motivated colleagues (3 in Leuven and 5 remote).
- A lot of responsibility and freedom. We hire only experts and trust them to deliver excellent results.
- A large site with a lot of potential in terms of SEO and user acquisition.
- Flexible working hours and location. The results are what count!
- Visits to Leuven: you will visit our office in Leuven (the world’s capital of beer) 1-3 times per year. We pay for transport and accommodation so you can have fun with the team.
- The opportunity to play games and claim it's work.
Reach out if:
- You are intelligent, efficient, pragmatic, and organised.
- You love experiments and optimization.
- You are a voracious reader and like reading and analyzing new information.
- You have some technical knowledge and the will to learn more.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe, Asia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈