Video content marketer
4 months ago
Job type: Contract
We are looking for a Digital Content Marketer for our two core applications: Lobbipad and Risqover.
- Create industry-leading multimedia experiences combining animated content, audio voiceover, sound, and music to enhance the learning experience and accessibility.
- Work closely with internal teams to research and brainstorm multimedia experiences for education and marketing.
- Create SEO optimized content, measure the success and adjust and improve content if necessary to help it rank better.
- A university degree
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Strong writing and video skills demonstrated via blog posts and other work
- Clear interest and experience in video marketing and SEO
- Strong interest in technology, experience in writing tech content is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills, being resourceful and data driven
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Good communicator (interaction with marketing/product/platform engineering)
What it's like to work at The Offix
The biggest perk of working at The Offix is that we have a small, talented team with a very large audience. This means you have the ability to have a huge impact on the product and the company, whilst also having really interesting and challenging problems to work on. We believe deeply in what we do, and we're all in this to build something lasting, sustainable and positive.
On top of all that, we try to treat people pretty well. All roles at The Offix come with:
We pay very well at market rates reflecting both location and experience.
Fully remote work
Work from anywhere in the world, or travel continuously if that's your thing. Everything we do is online. As long as you have wifi, you're all set.
Dog friendly office
Just kidding we literally don't have an office - but apparently tech companies think is an important detail to put on job descriptions and we didn't want to feel left out. So, um. Feel free to work with your dog.
How to apply
We don't hire people often, and positions rarely open up. So when we do add a member to the team, we're pretty diligent about it. This is a very different attitude to most companies.
We’re profitable, we have unlimited runway, and extremely healthy revenue growth. There is no investor pressure or time limit or need to hire as many people as fast as possible to fill a fancy office. We want to keep the team as small as we can, automate as much as possible with robots, build great software, and enjoy our work as much as possible. Those are the things we optimise for. If that sounds like a good fit for you, then we’d encourage you to get in touch.
All jobs at The Offix start with an application form, progressing to 1-2 short phone interviews, and finally a paid trial project. Rather than trying to guess if we'll work well together based on lengthy arbitrary interview questions - instead we invite promising candidates to work on a real life trial project with us and pay them for their time. Trial projects are typically 1-2 weeks of work, and give us an opportunity to get to know each other prior to pursuing a full time offer. It’s also a chance for candidates to get to know the Offix team and make sure that it’s a good fit for them.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈