Senior Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US or UK
Adzerk is hiring a Product Manager to join our product team! At Adzerk, our PMs work closely with both our customers and our engineers to deliver value and drive growth. This position reports directly to the CEO and will have the opportunity to drive several new product initiatives for the Adzerk team.
At Adzerk we subscribe to the Marty Cagan (Inspired) school of product management. Familiarity with his approach is preferred.
Position Location: You must be eligible to work in the United States or United Kingdom.
Drive Strategic Initiatives
- Work with leadership team on strategic goals
- Deeply understand how our current and future customers use Adzerk
Define Product Direction
- Write briefs for future products and features
- Work collaboratively with other PMs and engineers to collect feedback and improve the briefs
- Work directly with Engineering to build and deliver product and features
- Work directly with other PMs for cross-team projects
Measure and Iterate
- Design metrics to measure product and feature effectiveness
- Use metrics to drive future product direction
Communicate with Customers
- Work directly with customers to understand how they use our platform
- Work directly with customers to roll out features and collect feedback
- Write blog posts, release notes, and guides for customers and public site
Adzerk has been helping brands innovate ad serving since 2009. We are the market leader in ad serving APIs and handle 3 billion+ API requests a day. We're trusted by innovative brands like Yelp, Mozilla, Ticketmaster, WeTransfer, Strava, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Adzerk is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Adzerk is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
Adzerk provides world class benefits to our employees including 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for our employees and their families. We have paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k, and unlimited vacation. We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Adzerk page, and Careers Page.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US or UK.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈