Senior Product Manager
Partners Internal Quality Control
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Our mission is to build connections between our clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence and providing top notch service while, fostering our teams’ growth through a rewarding and progressive environment. The growth of our team members is our highest priority. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. ABC Management Group values teamwork within our agency and strives for good partnerships across all platforms.
- Responsible for product management of information management suite of products
- Managing all releases from start to finish in an agile environment
- Build and develop detailed requirements and designs that adhere to a broad client base
- Maintain close working relationships with Development and QA leads
- Development of functional and technical designs in collaboration with technical leads
- Collaborate with product owners to develop realistic and achievable product roadmaps
- Manage and navigate thru frequent changes and competing priorities
- Enforce adherence and encourage continuous improvement of processes
- Collaborate with delivery teams and collect feedback and deliver product improvements
- Understand client delivery methodology and develop product configuration templates for consumption by delivery teams to enable smooth and rapid client deployments
- Manage risk and issues and make data driven decisions
- Overall responsibility of all product documentation
- Provide input on training, marketing material, and product rollout
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or a related business degree
- 5-10 years’ experience with proven results launching and managing Master Data Management or Information Management solutions
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to design complex system solutions from business requirements
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Product or project management experience with models like PMI, Agile, and Pragmatic Marketing
- Experience in SaaS, Cloud Services, or related fields.
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience, especially in MDM
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.ads
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈