1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
No matter which mobile apps you use, there’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in it. We have tested apps from top brands like the NBA, CBS, Microsoft, Hotels.com, and USA Today. Over 1.6 billion people have a better app experience because of our work.
With a growing client base, Testlio is seeking multiple Test Leads to be part of our Services Team and play an integral role in our clients’ journey with Testlio. A Test Lead is responsible for the success of our testing delivery, taking care of the important activities of clients’ testing projects, including test scope planning, test run management, and results reporting. Test Leads work closely with clients, testers and our Engagement Managers to make sure that testing is executed with the Testlio stamp of quality.
Test Leads work from their own location (e.g. home office) and collaborate with a fully distributed team across the globe (Testlio partners with testers in more than 150 countries).
Why You’ll Love This Job
- You’ll channel your passion for testing and be integral in helping our clients build amazing app experiences for users all over the world
- You’ll be the trusted go-to testing expert for your clients
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated co-workers from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and locations
- You’ll constantly learn and grow with Testlio, a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team and top-tier client roster
- You’ll enjoy the flexibility of working from home, saving precious time from daily commuting
What We Have to Offer
- You will have a comprehensive package of base salary, performance bonus and stock options
- You will enjoy the remote work flexibility
- You will enjoy a Personal Development Perk and unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily stimulated
- You will enjoy paid vacation days to stay refreshed and energized
- You will join a transparent and supportive team, working and learning with global colleagues
- When COVID-19 and other conditions enable travel, you will have a blast at our in-person gatherings with co-workers from diverse locations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will work closely with Engagement Managers to align and execute successful testing strategies for clients
- You will partner with engineering, product, quality, marketing and other teams at our clients, ensuring tight process integration and exceptional results
- You will coordinate Test Runs from A to Z - estimate efforts, implement coverage strategies, invite testers, coordinate tasks, monitor progress and report results
- You will create and update testing documentation and other artefacts, such as mind maps, test cases, test plans
- You will measure, control, and report on the testing process and testing results
- You will solve technical challenges related to testing, such as obtaining logs and exploring software issue root causes
- You will collaborate with and support testers during testing
- You will review testers’ work and give them meaningful feedback with suggestions for improvements
What You Need to Succeed
- You #lovetesting
- You have hands-on experience in different areas of quality assurance management and software testing
- You understand software testing patterns, frameworks and methodologies
- You are analytical, able to manage time well, pay attention to details, and thrive under pressure
- You possess a strong curiosity to learn new things and embrace change
- You’re resilient, self-motivated, results-driven, and proactive
- You’re fluent in verbal and written English
- You’re a good team player and enjoy helping your team members succeed
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈