Customer Success Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Classe365 is growing, this means that 100s of educators around the word are getting on-board our super cool Student Information System and Learning Management System. The success for us is to take the burden of administration from any education institution of managing students and focus on learning & teaching. This is where you come in.
In order to give that smooth human touch to our user onboarding experience, we need you to join the Classe365 team as Customer Success Manager. We have given the role a super cool name, the bottom line is that its an exciting sales role.
Classe365 is fast growing EdTech start-up. Our world-leading student administration and learning management platform has transforming the way education institutions manage learning, administration and gain valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single platform that performs student information system and learning management system functions.
Classe365 has more than 3000 clients in over 87 countries with very strong quarter-over-quarter subscription and revenue growth.
Here’s what we need you to do:
- 70-80 phone calls a day. You would spend your day on the phone identifying opportunities with the educators that have shown an interest in our product.
- Give Awesome Product Demos. The key is how you organise yourself in executing successful demos and convert leads to paying subscriber.
- Meet and beat your sales goals. Success is the role is your ability to close deals and increase customer satisfaction.
- Become a Classe365 Guru. Your knowledge of the product will eventually have to lead users and colleagues in awe – so you’d better be ready to spend your time getting to know the nuts and bolts of the education industry and Classe365 product platform.
We expect you to:
- Get excited about a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment. If you’re looking for a cushy stable job environment, you should probably look elsewhere.
- Be flexible, coachable, and willing to change your sales methods. We will be fine tuning our approach as we go along and we expect you to do the same.
- Have a bachelors degree and/or 1-2 years of relevant sales experience.
Apply now on www.classe365.com
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈