1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
US Applicants only, please
No recruiter or third party submissions, please
TrueCare24 is seeking a Sales Manager to join our growing team
TrueCare24.com is a platform that connects healthcare professionals and caregivers. We are changing the future of how care/healthcare services are bought and delivered. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, we have a globally distributed team of highly skilled and highly committed professionals all over the United States.
Your primary responsibility as a Sales Manager will be to acquire new business. You will follow up on existing leads, source new ones, and build relationships with new and existing clients. You will manage a full cycle sales process, calling, emailing and presenting to clients nationwide. This is a contract (1099) remote position to start with a possibility of becoming a regular, remote W-2 position in the future.
This is an Inside Sales position. You will own the entire sales cycle from lead generation and prospecting to presenting to contract negotiation to closing. You will prospect, identify and qualify viable business opportunities. You will coordinate and execute client outreach via multiple methods. You will cultivate prospects into customers through regular follow up and contact. You will document all client interactions into our CRM platform.
This is a truly unique opportunity for a hungry, driven and energetic Sales Manager ready to make his or her mark on the growth of your young and exciting company. This is a sales position like no other. Autonomy, drive and desire to win are paramount. We are looking for someone to take ownership of the entire sales cycle.
In addition to a competitive base (based on experience), you will have an opportunity to earn generous commissions. Our commission structure is simple, aggressive, and straightforward. There are no caps or limits. The more you sell, the more you earn - it's as simple as that. Come to work each day with a positive attitude and get ready to win.
- Track record of sales success – ready, willing and able to exceed quotas.
- Enthusiastic personality
- True sense of ownership
- Self Starter - you do what it takes to win.
- Product knowledge - you are an expert and proud of it. You understand TrueCare24's technology, offerings, pricing models, etc.
- Sales skills - Smart, driven, inquisitive and compassionate
- Soft skills - articulate, eloquent, and a consummate professional
- Attitude - positive, passionate about sales and open-minded
- Drive – competitiveness and a go-getter attitude
- Strong MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and Google Suite skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to make sound ethical decisions. Integrity beyond reproach.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong communication and followthrough skills. Teacher and pupil at heart.
- Define and refine workflow and procedures.
- Comfortable working directly with the Company Founders and C-level executives.
- Excited to live demo our Product to Founders and C-level executives.
- Strong negotiation skills. A natural closer.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned responsibilities and work product.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Important: You must have a reliable home office setup for this position (a laptop, a cell phone, a reliable high speed internet connection, and a quiet work area)
TrueCare24's ValuesCustomer First - We have a Customer First mindset. (EAC) Engage, Align and Execute for our Customer & Partner communities.
Bias for Action - We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite encountering ambiguity daily. Act and move forward.
Act Like an Owner - We have a strong ownership mentality. Therefore, we work smart, hard, and long. Every person on the team has the potential to have a large impact.
Always Be Learning - We learn rapidly and eagerly, from different teams within and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our organization stronger. We will make unintentional mistakes. Learn and move forward.
Do the Right Thing. Period. - Empathy, Trust, Candor (ETC). Being empathetic to our Partners, our Customers, and each other helps build trust in our community and fosters successful decision-making.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈