1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Netherlands
Category: Software Development
We're looking for an Android Engineer with a deep understanding of the Android platform to help define Gymeyes' presence on Android. You'll have full responsibility over the Android application and a say in the future of the company. Are you looking to make a real difference in a business? This is the place!
What you'll do 🚀
- Design, build and maintain our Android app and libraries
- Work with people across the company to bring new features and products into existence
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization including design, infrastructure & operations
What you get 👌
- Great salary + shares in Gymeyes
- Gymeyes starter pack: Laptop + Monitor + iPad Pro + Spotify account
- Young and ambitious team (former Apple, Tesla, and Booking employees)
- Full responsibility over the Android app
Key qualifications 🤓
- Experienced in shipping Android apps, ideally currently available in the Google Play Store
- Java or Kotlin development skills
- Mobile app development experience
- Application and user-interface level knowledge
- Experienced with object-oriented programming and design
- Inquisitive and highly-motivated self-starter
- Experience in Backend Development (Go)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Netherlands.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈