1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- You’ll be tackling some of the most challenging technical problems in the transportation marketplace space, specifically around scalability, availability, latency, dynamic pricing, and supply/demand
- Build backend services and features as well as APIs that power our native client apps
- Work within a microservices architecture
- Squads & Guilds: Our team structure allows you to be part of a cross-functional team, or “Squad”, working in a variety of products/features in a domain, while also being part of the backend “Guild” of fellow engineers to own guild-specific services and share development best practices
- 2+ years of experience building stable, high-performing services in Pythonic, well-crafted, Python 2.7 as well as experience with Python 3
- Experience developing with git-based source control, ideally in a team setting with pull requests
- GCP or AWS experience
- Experience building microservices
- Docker experience
- Platinum plans for medical, dental, and vision to take excellent care of you and your family
- Generous Stock Options and robust 401(K) to help you save and plan for retirement
- Remote First Workplace, flexible work hours, and flexible PTO (we mean it!)
- Subsidized monthly gym membership to keep you strong and flexible
- Education stipend to promote your career development and growth
- Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for your friends and family
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈