ConnectWise Automate Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
ProVal Technologies is a consulting firm for Managed IT Service providers, helping them navigate and manage their suite of technology products to support end-customers. Our team helps MSP's leverage best-practices and efficiencies across their tools and technologies, to make MSP's more efficient and profitable. Our team develops automation using platforms like ConnectWise and Microsoft to cut-down time MSP engineers spend working on tickets.
The ConnectWise Automate Consultant / Engineer would be working with Managed Service Providers who use the ConnectWise platform to provide professional consulting and support services on the ConnectWise platform. Our consulting program enables ConnectWise customers to make the best use of their investments in the product and get the most functionality out of it.
- Should have prior experience working at a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or with ConnectWise products.
- ConnectWise Automate (LabTech) / Manage experience is a must for this role
- Excellent communication skills and ability to consult with our MSP partners if applying for Consultant role, and excellent engineering skills if applying for Engineer role
- Individual should love talking with customers over the phone
- Daily routine would involve several customer consulting calls, trainings, and meet-ups to solve customer issues on ConnectWise software
- The consultant would also be doing initial implementations, on-boarding, and training on ConnectWise products.
- Possibility to work 100% remote
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Health and Dental coverage
- 401k program with company match
- Paid Vacation / PTO
- A great team to work with and a great company culture
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈