On site, partially remote or full-remote - 70/95k€ + benefits
We consider diversity to be a true asset and are happy to learn more about all candidates!
We are KMTX, a fast-growing AdTech company building the ad platform of the open web. We aim to build the main advertising platform of the Open Web, making it simple for anyone to run effective campaigns online within this $200B market. We believe this is the only way to preserve and improve an open and fair internet.
The problem we’re working on
Advertising on the open web is a mess of unnecessary complexity, opacity, low respect for user privacy and poor performances for advertisers and publishers. This is what allows walled gardens (Google and Facebook) to dominate the online advertising market: as their advertising platforms are simple and efficient. A simple & efficient ad platform for the open web is necessary to promote free access to information outside walled gardens and fight their duopoly.
Our solution and achievements
Since 2017, we’ve been working on the most difficult part of creating the ad platform of the open web. A set of automated tools and technologies to buy advertising in real-time and deliver strong performance for advertisers.
We’ve proved that our approach works with over 200 brands running more than 1500 campaigns as we've consistently beaten every advertising platform on the market in performance. That's why we've quickly grown to an 8 figures in revenue.
We are now building and deploying a self-served platform that allows advertisers to launch campaigns in less than 5 minutes on any digital inventory (Web, Apps, connected TV, ...) to deliver results for their brand. This simple and efficient platform will soon be available for advertisers across Europe and North America.
Who we are
KMTX was founded in 2017 by two serial tech entrepreneurs: Franck Tetzlaff (co-founder of Doctolib) and Arthur Querou (co-founder of MotionLead acquired by Adikteev).
We’ve raised $3m to date and plan to raise another significant round in the coming months.
We’re obsessed with meaningful, powerful tech which simplifies the work of our users.
We're not afraid to challenge the status quo!
We believe that small increments don't drive change. Anything we do must be better than what existed before.
Working at KMTX
We hire people whom we admire. Forward thinkers, who challenge the status quo, get out of their comfort zone, are not afraid to fail, have a high-level of self-awareness and expectation while parking their ego at the door.
We believe that work shouldn't be “just a job”, but an opportunity to grow. To perform at their best, our people should be happy and challenged. We want our people to evolve, learn, and grow in a pleasurable work environment.
We care a lot about autonomy and trust, and we lead by example by being very flexible on work hours and projects you choose to spend your time on. We take pride in, and encourage our employees to take initiative.
We are as transparent as possible on what’s going on within the business and everyone, at every level, is always accessible. There are no hierarchy blocks at KMTX.
Finally, we provide a suite of benefits and perks which we believe are meaningful enough to make the lives of our employees better.
Your key missions :
- Manage a product team of 5-10 individuals with a varied skillset, and having the mindset to :
- Coach & grow individuals
- Build a team based on trust & transparency
- Responsible for delivery of your team including :
- Anticipating issues & being proactive
- Manage bandwidth & milestones
- Balance product & tech features with Product Manager
- Responsible for "keeping the lights on"
- Agree with stakeholders on QoS and proactively maintain it
- Manage uptime and bug fixing with your team
- Anticipate issues notably linked to scale & feature evolution
- Hands-on work: transversal project management, organisation improvement, or coding
Who are you
- Successful experience managing technical teams
- Genuinely humble, you are a good listener with good empathy
- Great communicator at a variety of levels across team & stakeholders
- Experienced with Agile methodologies (flexible but rigorous)
- Team player, you value and celebrate team success over individual's
- Background in data or software development including when running in production
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Fluent in English (you may manage non-French native-speakers)
- Sane work environment built on trust, delivery and mentoring
- Attractive salary and remote friendly
- Dedicated conference and training budget
- Central Paris office
- Fully equipped workstation
- Restaurant Tickets (Swile)
- Health Insurance (Alan)
- Gym subscription (Gymlib)
- Regular team-building events
- Annual company retreat
- Partnership with childcare centres
- Phone qualification
- VP interview
- Team fit interview
- Chat with our founders
- Yearly salary
70 - 95 EUR
- Remote status