1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Italy only
Category: Software Development
TuoTempo is the fastest growing healthcare CRM software-as-a-service in Europe specialized in digitizing healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience. Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest healthcare providers in Spain, Italy and other markets. We are now looking to expand with new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare!
We are looking for a Front-end Developer who would like to work for a fast growing and agile company in which you will have the opportunity to contribute in the evolution of the healthcare services platform.
- Actively participate in designing, implementing and supporting the development, optimization, test and monitoring systems of new features for web/mobile applications that are used by millions of users everyday;
- Work in a cross-functional team/family formed by developers, designers, UX, testers and product owners, in which your opinion is always heard and taken into account;
- You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive Web design and application.
- We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- Have a proven work experience as a Front-end developer at least 3 years;
- Are a team player;
- Can create quality mockups and prototypes;
- Are able to ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency;
- Have hands on experience with markup languages;
- Know React;
- Are Familiar with browser testing and debugging;
- Have in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- Know how to use tools such as GIT, Yarn/NPM, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp;
- Are used to work on an Agile environment, and you embrace its practices;
- Have aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail;
- Have good problem solving skills;
- Have excellent verbal communication skills;
- Feel comfortable expressing yourself in English;
- Italian Fluent
- Are good with numbers and people equally.
then this job is for you.
- A career in an ambitious and fast-growing company
- Autonomy and impact on what you do
- Learning from some of the best people in the industry
- Flexibility and smart working
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Italy only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈