1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- You will build a beautiful, snappy, and native-feeling UI experiences across all of our product teams from video creation to enterprise.
- You will optimize and set new standards for application-level tooling to measure product stability and speed.
- You will build product features end-to-end: through conception, exploration, iteration, maintenance, and polish.
- You will own the features that you build and become the domain expert on those areas within the organization in time.
- You will collaborate with Product, Design, and Infrastructure to build features in support of the product strategy.
- You will help with interviewing other talented engineers that want to join Loom.
- 2+ years of ReactJS (or similar) experience.
- Passion for productivity tools and supporting power users.
- Great design intuition and user empathy.
- Passion for UI fluidity and performance.
- Ability to readily learn most technologies on-the-go.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy.
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with 5% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Mental health and wellness reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Yearly off-site retreats (this year was in Barbados)
SF office perks
- Daily lunch on-site
- Unlimited snacks & drinks
- Remote week every other month
- Home office & technology reimbursement
- Co-working space reimbursement
- New-Hire on-boarding in San Francisco (optional)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈