Fullstack Engineer - Cloud Services
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Software Development
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
Engineering at HashiCorp is largely a remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
The Cloud Services team is a newly created division working towards delivering HashiCorp’s software as a managed cloud service. You will be directly contributing in the development of our recently unveiled new flagship HashiCorp Cloud Platform (HCP), a self-service, fully managed platform offering HashiCorp products as a service to automate infrastructure on any cloud according to the latest best practices.
You’ll be a part of a cross-functional group, contributing to our cloud products across our UI, CLI, and back-end services. This is a generalist role with the opportunity to grow into either more front-end work or back-end depending on your interests and experience.
- Work with HashiCorp products such as Terraform, Consul, Vault, and Nomad.
- Work with multiple cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Interface directly with internal teams, users, and HashiCorp customers.
- Be a part of a distributed team (we’re in NA and Europe).
- Contribute to the design and implementation of extremely large-scale systems.
- Support the applications you build by being a part of an on-call rotation.
- You have experience with a back-end technology (Go, Java, Ruby, Node, etc).
- You are familiar with micro-services architectures and distributed systems.
- You are able to knowledgeably discuss design and performance tradeoffs in complex systems.
Please note, as communication is a critical aspect of how we work, a cover letter is a great way to provide a sample of how you communicate. In your cover letter, describe why you're interested in working at HashiCorp, and what draws you to this role in particular.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈