1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Software Development
Can you help in growing a UK market leader to a Global Brand? We are a small/medium sized company and a dynamic place to work - with no two days ever being quite the same!
We are innovators in our fields, whether that is training, technology or health and social care. This means there are plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, the opportunities are boundless!
This role will involve working as part of CareShield's development team to support on the development and maintenance of online applications and websites.
The role will be predominantly focused on the front-end user interface aspect of code development, with some projects also requiring a full stack development skills and knowledge.
The role will require engagement with a wide range of different technologies and code build methodologies.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Build reusable/maintainable code and components/libraries
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to ensure the technical feasibility of Ul/UX designs
- Optimise applications and code for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop web-based user interfaces and online web pages
- Write stored procedures and database calls
- Actively participate in planning, design, review and evaluation meetings with client groups, teams of developers and managers, along with all agile working methodologies.
- Full time contract
- Generous salary £25K-30K DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Generous pension scheme
- Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5:30pm, Fridays 8.30am to 4pm
- Minimum of 3x years’ experience of working in application development environment(s) in a role requiring a similar skill set
- A proficient knowledge of semantically correct web mark-up, including HTMLS, CSS3 (using SASS as a CSS pre-processor)
- A familiarity of asynchronous request handling, AJAX and RESTful API
- An awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong understanding of SQL and the ability to write dataset queries and understand a relational database
- Be familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Have a good understanding of code versioning, especially GIT
- Experience in other code environments: PHP / ColdFusion / Action Script
- Have experience in writing stored procedures using MSSQL
- Able and willing to work outside normal office hours when reasonably required
- Able and willing to undertake training and development as agreed.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈