1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
Combyne is a fast growing mobile social network, game and utility (a fusion of the three). Our community consists of over 5 million users and is growing at 18% month-on-month.
Combyne's vision is to fully digitize the usage of fashion. Then use the resulting data points to stop the massive overproduction in fashion industry, which currently churns out 100 billion pieces of clothing per year for 7 billion people. The problem is so bad, some brands are burning unsold inventory. In the future, production decision should be based on data, not on guessing.
- iOS Development with an eye for great user experiences
- Build features to serve millions of users
- Work closely with all the stakeholders
- Roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing product
- Solid experience in Swift and Objective-C (we're shifting from Objective-C to Swift, but at the beginning you need to be sharp in both languages)
- Familiar with frontend - backend communication
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
You can expect 💪
- Personal responsibility and encouragement to form and contribute your own ideas
- A unique working experience as valuable part of an ambitious and open minded team
- The feeling of growing a business altogether
- Philipp is looking forward to your application!
Philipp, co-founder at Combyne
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈