1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Brazil Only
Category: Software Development
Founded in 2014, WhatsGood is a local food marketplace and delivery service. Our eCommerce technology is used by local farmers, vendors, distributors, and farmers markets to enable direct-to-consumer pickup and delivery services. WhatsGood is currently available in RI, MA, NJ, NY, IL, WI, OR, CA, LA, WA and processes thousands of orders for pickup and delivery each week.
Our head office is located in Providence (RI – USA) but your future team is based in our Brazilian office in Ribeirão Preto (SP).
We are working to make WhatsGood one of the best companies to work at. Given that, we are committed to creating a diverse and safe environment for every one working with us. All candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, physical traits, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, personal beliefs, nationality, genetics, disability, or age.
We are a small company so you will have the opportunity to interact with the whole team, including upper level management.
What to expect from Crave:
- To work with the best tools (and often the latest - here you will never get obsolete) and technologies currently available
- To work on open source projects
What we expect from you:
An iOS Developer who will be responsible for maintaining and improving our apps, always aiming for bug-free clean source code and fluid user interaction.
- Solid understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge in modern mobile architectures like MVVM, MVC and VIPER
- Knowledge in Swift and Objective-C
- Familiar with legacy systems with multiple architectures
- Knowledge in CI with travis and fastlane
- Familiar with Storyboards, Xibs and ViewCode
- User Interface design and development
- Knowledge about data structures, programming logic, and algorithms
- Passion for mobile technology and high quality engineering
- Good understanding of Git
- Familiar with agile principles
- Know about automated building, deployment and testing
- Ability to communicate in english
- Willing to learn and share knowledge
- Not to be afraid of failing and asking for help (remember that we are in a safe and helping environment)
- To be proactive
- Knowledge in RXSwift
- 20 business days of paid vacation per year
- 5 paid sick days per year
- Option to use financial assistance to purchase laptop instead of using a company's one.
- Financial assistance to purchase peripherals and ergonomic items for your home office.
- Great discounts to buy products in the WhatsGood platform, if you are in Ribeirão Preto (SP)
- Flexible hours
- R$5.400,00 to R$10.300,00 (on a B2B contract, PJ - Pessoa Jurídica in Brazil)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Brazil Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈