Lead Java Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Senior\Lead Java Developer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread company’s ideas, vision, content and messages and join the team of the leader in Continuous Delivery and the company behind Jenkins.
Cloudbees and the CD product is the industry leading solution for Continuous Delivery and Release Automation (CDRA) and has been recognized by industry analysts as the leader in the CDRA space for 5 years in a row. This complex product spanning technologies ranges from distributed systems, clustering, databases, multi-thread processing, complex scheduling and much more.
The team places high value on quality with a rigorous unit test framework, code reviews and a CI build system that helps to find problems fast.
What you will do:
- Design and implementation of new features for the product
- Optimize application performance
- Refactor existing code
- Investigate and fix security vulnerabilities
- Fix bugs
- Collaborate with product management, support and engineering teams
- Applying best practices and policies, writing specs, wiki pages and other internal documentation
- Work closely with the support team, communicate with sysadmins, DBAs and developers for troubleshooting.
- 5+ years of experience working on distributed multithreaded Java applications
- Knowledge of Java Core / Java 8
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Familiarity with HTTP, REST, HTML, JSON
- SQL, object-relational mapping (e.g. using Hibernate), and basic DBA skills in Oracle and writing transactional code
- Test-driven development, including writing reflection-based/class-hierarchy-searching/abstract tests to enforce best practices
- English level – Upper-Intermediate and higher
Nice to have:
- Jenkins experience
- C++ experience
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈