Magento Frontend Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women's fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we have grown to 250 people strong, with our headquarters in Singapore, and country offices in Indonesia, Malaysia and Hong Kong, omni-channel presence across the 4 markets, retail franchise in Cambodia, and international e-commerce to 10 other markets - China, Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand and Brunei.
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
- Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Develop new functionalities to meet product team requirements
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate with other developers in team in daily scrum meeting and occasional brain-storming/decision-making
- Customising and creating Magento themes
- Creating responsive website designs
- Working with version control system like GIT
- Building Magento Page Builder’s custom component and content creations
- Implementing Internationalization (Multilingual translation) of frontend pages
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in web development
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, and web standards.
- Strong experience in Responsive Web Design to create performant web products.
- Strong understanding of creating and customizing Magento themes, especially layouts, page templates and block templates
- Strong experience working with the LAMP stack.
- Expert Level understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Excellent grasp over front-end development languages like HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Functional knowledge or experience with Web Services ( REST ) and APIs.
- Experience using workflow tools and preprocessors ( Gulp, Grunt ).
- Comfortable using the command line.
- Strong understanding of fundamental web security principles
- Strong Experience in creating performant web applications
- Experience with PWA will be a plus
Additionally, applicants are expected to have:
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Dedication to hitting deadlines
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with evolving requirements and minimal supervision
- Passion for development and technology
- Understanding of good documentation
- Staff discounts
- A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈