1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
Job title: .NET Developer
Hours: Part-time / Full-time
Duration: 2 months, with the possibility of an extension and future work
Rate: Market Rates
We are seeking an experienced .NET Developer, with experience ideally in VB.NET who can work with our internal team and customers to create a solution which links systems and devices to SAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop a solution which integrates systems and devices to SAP.
- Participate with application analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write suitable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Debug code where necessary.
- Develop documentation and suitable guides.
- Assist with go-live and post go-live support
At The Config Team we aim to hire high-calibre people who are skilled in their area of expertise and it is also vital that alongside a strong skillset, employees should believe in our mission, vision, values and purpose which underpin everything we do.
Purpose: Trusted to deliver, we make the difference that creates a smile across the whole supply chain.
Mission: To delight our customers by providing amazing SAP logistics solutions that enable a seamless flow of data through their supply chain
Vision: To be recognised as the best team in the world for delivering innovative logistics related SAP solutions
Values: Teamwork – Skills – People – Customers – Innovation – Results
To find out more information or if you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in VB.NET (Visual basic)
- Experienced in integrating with automation (Socket communication)
- Experienced in GUI Development / Forms Screens
- Understanding of multi-threading
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈