PHP Full Stack Web Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Equisolve is seeking a talented, motivated Web developer ready to hone their skills while making an immediate impact on our team.
As our newest developer, you will assist our Web developers and client services specialists in maintaining a wide array of live and soon-to-be-live client websites.
This position requires interacting directly with our clients mostly via message and email, though we're never afraid to get on the phone if necessary.
What You'll Be Doing
- For new clients: You will complete various development tasks working toward the goal of getting their website live
- For active clients: You will complete development-related requests to their satisfaction
You will have a team of developers available to assist you in your growth at Equisolve as you progress from quick changes, updates and bug fixes to more in-depth work.
This is a remote position, but you do need to be mostly available during US Eastern Time Zone hours.
We are only set up for US employees so you must be in the US and legally able to work here.
Equisolve is an award-winning digital agency providing website development and ongoing website management services to public companies. Equisolve is based in Fort Lauderdale, FL with a remote team spread throughout the US.
There's a quick code test in the questions below. Please complete!
- You've worked in a CMS creating custom templates and functionality and written a plugin or two
- You have a good foundation in PHP or other server-side languages—enough to debug, extend and write your own features or plugins
- You pay attention to the details and make sure you've hit on all requirements for a task or project
- You like the idea of a fast-paced work environment and the opportunity to touch a lot of different types of projects and code
- You're comfortable talking with your co-workers and clients alike. You know how to craft the right response for the right reaction and aren't afraid to pick up the phone if you have to.
- You've worked from home before or have a plan for success for your first work-from-home position
- Work from home with an A+ team in a casual work environment
- Medical benefits and long-term disability
- Vacation and sick time
- Latest technology
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈