Python / Django Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," you’ve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
Who You Are:
Our client is looking for someone who loves Python and Django development and interaction with back-end servers. The ideal candidate can work solo or on a team, is fun to work alongside, wants to be challenged in their work, is a natural problem-solver, and enjoys an amazing company culture!
What You’ll Do:
- You will bring a passion for managing complex systems using Python.
- You will analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- You will use your background with automated testing suites and algorithms.
- You will create workflow diagrams and user guides for new and existing applications.
- You will build with technologies like Mongo, Redis and S3.
- You will perform routine software maintenance.
- You will keep up to date on web developments and trends.
- You will be able to extinguish excessive complexity.
- You will document all programming tasks and procedures.
- You will empathize with the people who use systems you build.
- You will excel at critical thinking and adapt to new situations.
- You will anticipate future problems, without over-engineering the present.
- You will work with project manager and team lead to meet specifications.
- You will collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code.
- You will collaborate with back end, front end and design engineers.
What You Have:
- You have at least three years of experience developing in Python.
- You have your Bachelor's Degree.
- You can explain best practices, implement things like decorators, generators and multi-threading.
- You have experience with automated testing suites.
- You have experience with algorithms and complexity.
- You have experience with systems and process management including resource allocation and networking.
- You have experience with technologies like Mongo, Django, Redis and S3.
- You have experience building and managing APIs especially RESTful.
- You have exposure to container technologies like Docker.
Excellent benefits package!!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈