(Senior) Automation Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
The Automation Developer is responsible for building, testing and bringing into production process automations primarily for customers as part of professional services projects, but also implementing internal automations. This role is primarily based from Home, and reports to the BPC Head of Automation development.
- Lead teams that develop client and internal automations
- Accountable for quality of automations and client experience
- Develop and share best practice with customer, partners and rest of organisation
- Participate in New Product release testing and enablement
- Contribute to sharing automation configurations on BluePrismCloud marketplace
- Client and Partner Knowledge Share workshops
- Build and support team building automations and platform configurations
- Quality Assure automations
- Lead and participate in User Acceptance Testing and defect resolution
- Identify and assist in development of internal automation opportunities
- Running multiple development projects simultaneously
Skills and Experience
- Min 2 years experience of developing automations with Blueprism
- Experience of leading team(s) of developers
- Client facing delivery experience
- Attention to detail and Analytical/logical problem solver
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Comfortable working as part of team
- Remote working experience, and collaborating with remote team members
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈